Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rolo Brownie Bites

A couple weeks ago I needed a quick dessert to take to a family birthday. I had this recipe so I wanted to try it. Its super easy and everyone at the party loved them.

What you will need:

Box of Browies and the ingredients listed on the box

Bag of individual Rolo's

Miniature cupcake/muffin paper

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 35o degrees

Make the Brownie Batter as the box instucts.

Put 1/2 tbsp of brownie mix into each cupcake liner....I like to use the Pampered Chef scoop.

Then drop a Rolo into the brownie mix and cover rolo with another 1/2 tbsp of batter.

My personal Sous Chef putting in the Rolo's candy

Before they go into the oven. You can see some of the brownies are fully covered with batter and some need to be covered

Place into the oven for 18 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE! I promise they will not look like they are done. In fact, my first batch I baked for a couple more minutes and my brownie bites were HARD AS A ROCK! Do not OVER Bake...I repeat do not over bake!

Cool for at least 30 minutes before tasting. ENJOY!

The Final Look

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I like your sous chef's uniform, too. The guy that (un)folds my laundry wears that same outfit. ;)

    ReplyDelete