Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Garland

A couple weeks ago I shared with you items from my birthday purchase. If you want to read about it you can click here. What I ended up using those supplies for was a 15ft garland for my stairs. I have seen these garlands in stores from $75-200 depending on the quality and quantity. Again I figured I could do it myself. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. It does have battery powered white lights wrapped in in. Since I don't have a power outlet nearby I had to go with a battery operated one.





The only problem I have with it is should I take the candles and glass candle sticks out of the display? If you peak real close you can see that the candles are still wrapped. I am trying to decide if...

1. I should take them back.
2. If I should apply glitter all over them.
3. Leave them as is with their wrapper off.

So if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment